Join a Team that Cares!
The 24-hour nature of Houston Behavioral Healthcare Hospital makes this a vibrant, interesting, and creative career opportunity. We need full-time, part-time, and per diem clinical and support staff positions to fully staff our hospital and provide quality treatment for each of our patients.
We are looking for qualified candidates who have a passion for helping others. You are compassionate, nurturing, and educated, and you are thrilled at the idea of working on a team of empowered, innovative, and creative members in a clinical setting. You want to help us be a leader in mental health through the care, treatment, and programs we design for each of our patients who suffer from mental health disorders.
Click here to find a complete list of career opportunities at Houston Behavioral Healthcare Hospital:
Houston Behavioral Healthcare Hospital's benefits include:
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Healthcare Spending Account
- Dependent Care Spending Account
- PTO Plan with Holiday Premium Pay
- Discounted Cafeteria Meal Plan
- Life insurance (supplemental life, term, and universal plans are also available)
- Short and Long-Term Disability (with additional buy-in opportunities)
If you are looking for an exciting and fulfilling career in the mental health industry, join the HBHH team.