Join a Team that Cares!
The 24-hour nature of Houston Behavioral Healthcare Hospital makes this a vibrant, interesting, and creative career opportunity. We need full-time, part-time and per diem clinical and support positions to fully staff our hospital and provide quality treatment for each of our patients.
We are looking for qualified candidates who have a passion for helping others. You are compassionate, nurturing, and educated, and you are thrilled at the idea of working on a team of empowered, innovative, and creative members in a clinical setting. You want to help us be a leader in mental health through the care, treatment, and programs we design for each of our patients who suffer from mental health disorders.
Houston Behavioral Healthcare Hospital offers:
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Healthcare Spending Account
- Dependent Care Spending account
- PTO Plan with Holiday Premium Pay
- Discounted Cafeteria Meal Plan
- Life insurance (supplemental life, term and universal plans are also available)
- Short and Long-Term Disability (with additional buy-in opportunities)
If you are looking for an exciting and fulfilling job or career in the mental health industry, join the HBHH team.
Visit Careerbuilder.com to find a complete list of openings at Houston Behavioral Healthcare Hospital.