Our outpatient programs are for adults age 18 and older who do not require the 24 hour supervision provided by an inpatient program. Houston Behavioral Healthcare Hospital’s Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) is for the patient who has achieved some stability, but continues to need more intensive treatment.
- NEW PATHWAYS DAY IOP
- For adults 18 and older, the program is 5 days per week, Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- NEW PATHWAYS EVENING IOP
- IOP is for patients who are struggling with current symptoms and at risk for relapse of symptoms.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 6:00 p.m - 9:00 p.m.
- NEW BEGINNINGS PHP
- Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- NEW HORIZONS IOP
- For patient 13-17 years of age, the program is 4 days a week, Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 3:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Ends MAy 31, 2018 - (Program Reverts to Summer Hours)
- NEW HORIZONS PHP/IOP (Begins June 4, 2018)
- Monday - Friday 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Common Disorders Treated
Most patients are admitted for treatment of:
- mood disorders
- anxiety disorders
- chronic suicidal ideation
- personality disorders
- family / interpersonal conflicts
- co-occurring disorders
- chemical dependency
IOP Group Therapy and Psychoeducational Topics:
- Distorted Thinking
- Interpersonal Skills
- Spirituality & Wellness
- Grief & Loss
- Healthy Habits
- Positive Thinking
- Relapse Prevention
- Weekend and Holiday Planning
- Discharge Planning
- Anger Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Stages of Change
- Distress Tolerance
- Goal Setting
Help is only a phone call away. To schedule a no cost assessment for this program, please call one of our clinicians at 832-834-7710. The intake department is open 24/7 to assist.